We're looking for enthusiastic, professional and driven individuals that are passionate about technology, great user experience and providing extraordinary value to our clients.
The Software Sales Account Executive will be responsible for end to end sales including contacting prospects from Legal Anywhere’s CRM, scheduling product demos, facilitating product demos, follow-up and ultimately signing up new clients. The ideal candidate will be energetic and disciplined in following our proven sales model that combines customer relationship building with sales skills.
The Software Sales Account Executive is a key member of the Legal Anywhere Team. Candidate will be responsible for calling potential customers, engaging them in conversation, providing information regarding our company and service, setting up and facilitating demo meetings, follow-up and securing them as new customers. Candidate will also be assigned a quota to meet on a weekly and quarterly basis. Candidate for this position must have a proven track record in cold calling in a business-to-business environment with excellent follow through.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for sales process from start to finish – from lead generation, performing product demonstrations and closing the business.
• Secure sales appointments through calling, emailing, social media and other lead generation activities and manage lead follow-up.
• Greet customers, introduce self and company; answer any questions potential customer may have about the company.
• Conduct web-based training classes, scheduled monthly, for Legal Anywhere clients.
• Work with clients to continue developing features and functionality in Legal Anywhere's suite of offerings.
• Determine customer needs and demonstrate how the software can be utilized to increase value and ROI to the customer business.
Qualifications / Requirements
• Seeking an individual with high energy and motivation wanting to contribute in a small team environment.
• College degree preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – outstanding communicator comfortable presenting to groups.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to ensure proper follow up.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to maintain good working relationships with internal and external clients.
• Ability to quickly learn new software applications.
• Follows direction well.
Full time salary position with aggressive commission plan and benefits. Base compensation determined by experience.